Prerna Centre, Manesar for differently abled children was established under the aegis of NWYA in 2014. The centre has been established to provide rehabilitation and vocational training for the children of NSG personnel. It extended its services to nearby villages and localities as per the community outreach mission of NSG and the Govt of India.
To create and early intervention Rehabilitation Centre to cater for the needs of the differently abled children.
To provide a state-of-art therapy cum vocational centre to enable the children in making them self confident, to meet the challenges and live with dignity and respect.
- Community Based Rehabilitation (CBR).
- Speech Therapy Centre with Latest Technologies.
- Sensory Integration Ground for children with Intellectual Impairment.
- A workshop for vocational training.
- A muscle developmental cum physiotherapy Playground facility for therapy by play-way method.